From dust mites to household chemicals, pollutants are generated in your Lake Park, Florida, home every day through normal household activities. The ductwork in your HVAC system is subject to the same kind of contamination. Even if you keep everything spotless, HVAC ductwork can re-circulate pollutants up to eight times each day. Professional air duct sanitizing offers you multiple benefits, including a cleaner and healthier home.
The Duct Sanitizing Difference
Unlike conventional duct cleaning methods that simply vacuum the inside of your ductwork, air duct sanitizing destroys harmful pollutants. The best duct sanitizers not only remove contaminants but also distribute hydro-peroxide molecules with germ-killing properties. This high-tech approach has several advantages over other methods, including:
- No residual chemicals are left in the ductwork.
- The eco-friendly oxidizers are safe for family members and pets.
- An attached media filter captures allergens like pollen and animal dander.
- The sanitization process decreases odors and fumes for a fresh-smelling home.
Benefits of Improved Indoor Air Quality
Indoor pollution is a growing concern in regions like Florida where heat and humidity worsen the problem. Sanitizing the ducts offers immediate relief for people with respiratory conditions and helps to safeguard everyone against long-term exposure to pollutants. Other reasons to improve indoor air quality with air duct sanitizing include:
- HVAC Efficiency – Ductwork that is clean and sanitary helps to maximize HVAC efficiency so that you enjoy lower energy bills in every season.
- Enhanced Comfort – Keeping the ducts free of dust, and other contaminants helps to optimize air distribution for whole-home comfort.
- Long-Term Savings – Central heating and cooling systems last longer and need fewer repairs when protected from damaging dust and corrosive particulates.
At Mechanical Air Conditioning, we offer ductwork sanitizing throughout South Florida using the revolutionary Rapid Recovery Air Purification system. When it comes to your health and comfort, we’re dedicated to bringing you the very best products and services. For more information, explore our wide range of indoor air quality solutions or call 561-899-4587.
Image provided by Thinkstock