Experts estimate that the average American spends around 93% of their time indoors. While all of that isn’t in the comfort of your home, a significant portion of it is. And when you’re at home you want everything to be completely comfortable—including the air you breathe. But when you know that the air in your home is full of harmful contaminants, it’s hard to relax and breathe easy.
If you’re ready to improve your indoor air quality with an air purifier in Port St. Lucie, FL, our team can help. You can wash your hands, vacuum, dust, and even change your HVAC filter every month right on time. But nothing lives up to the air cleaning power of an air purifier. And we have just the solution for your home. In fact, we have a variety of solutions and we can help you choose the right one for your family’s needs.
Consider an Air Purifier an Investment
An air purifier costs money, and there is no way around that. But, when you consider it an investment in your health, it’s easier to prioritize the purchase. In fact, the cost may even out when you consider the ways that you can save money:
- Fewer doctor visits because you won’t be sick as often
- Lower energy bills because your HVAC system is more efficient
- Extending the life of your HVAC system and not having to replace it as soon
And you can’t put a price on comfort and peace of mind!
Benefits of an Air Purifier
1. An air purifier eliminates odors. Odors are tiny particles in the air that you can’t see. Your regular air filter cannot remove them from the air because they are so small. But an air purifier can get rid of them—fast. Many home odors come from mold, mildew, and bacteria circulating in the air. When you eliminate these particles, you also eliminate their odors.
2. Reduce contaminants in the air. While you can’t completely get rid of bacteria, viruses, mildew, and mold, you can get rid of most of it. If eliminating contaminants from the air is important, a germicidal UV light is probably the best way to do it. There are a variety of air purifiers and each one has different goals and ratings.
3. Air purifiers are safe. Many home products come with warning labels and a long list of risks. You have to ask yourself, do the benefits outweigh the potential problems that you’re introducing into your home? But that isn’t the case with air purifiers. These solutions are perfectly safe and don’t pose any risks to your family or your home.
4. You won’t use a lot of energy. Air purifiers don’t require a lot of energy to run. While you may see a tiny increase in your energy bill, you may also see no change at all. Many homeowners even see their energy bills go down as their new air purifier improves HVAC efficiency.
Contact Mechanical Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment for your central air conditioning needs.