Indoor Air Quality
Buy Filters & Equipment
Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services in West Palm Beach, FL
“It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity!” This is a phrase we hear and say a lot in West Palm Beach, FL during the summer. If you’re a commercial building manager or a business owner, there is no exception. The humidity we deal with can and does creep indoors, and in order to keep employees, visitors, and/or tenants comfortable, a commercial dehumidifier is a must!
Summer is not the only time of the year we suffer from air quality problems though, nor is humidity the only air quality problem we have. And the fact of the matter is, your commercial indoor air quality can actually be worse than the quality of outdoor air, no matter where your business is located. To learn more and to see what you can do about it, contact Mechanical Air Conditioning today.
Family owned & operated over 40 years in Palm Beach County, your trusted source in commercial indoor air quality products and services. Contact us today to get started.
Professional Commercial Indoor Air Quality Installations and Services
Improving the quality of your commercial building’s indoor air can mean employing a few different methods. For instance, your building might have contaminants or pollutants making their way into your living space through the air ducts, which need to be sanitized.
Or, your business might have a humidity problem. Most, if not all, commercial buildings in the West Palm Beach area will benefit from the installation of a dehumidifier. This isn’t the only solution that helps improve comfort and health inside commercial spaces, though.
If you are assessing the air quality needs of your business, or even have a new building being constructed, our team of expert service professionals has the products you need, including:
- UV Lights: Also called a UV air purifier or referred to as UV germicidal lights, this system attacks bacterial organisms, like mold and mildew, within your building’s ductwork. These microorganisms thrive in dark, damp environments, making ductwork the perfect breeding ground.
- Air Filtration and Air Purification Systems: There are a number of possible contaminants circulating through your building’s indoor air. This can include the typical dust and debris, but may also include fumes from cleaning products, cooking byproducts if you manage a restaurant, and other pollutants that can be introduced simply due to the normal practices of your business. Our service technicians are happy to look at your specific needs to see what type of air filtration or purification system may be best for your commercial space.
- Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers: Dehumidifiers are a must for West Palm Beach, FL businesses and commercial spaces. And depending on the nature of your business you may even want to consider the installation of a humidifier, to ensure that the humidity levels keep your space not only comfortable, but healthy as well.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Modern buildings in West Palm Beach, FL are built with HVAC efficiency in mind. This is great news for your energy and subsequent overhead costs, but not great news for ventilation of your commercial space. Heat and energy recovery ventilators work to eliminate the stale air that can result from a lack of ventilation.
- Air Duct Sanitization: Routine commercial HVAC maintenance and changing out the air filter helps your commercial cooling and heating systems run more effectively, but it doesn’t do a lot for the dust and debris inside the ducts. Contact our team today to learn about the advantages of commercial air duct sanitizing.
With timely indoor air quality system maintenance, these systems will last many years. Even with appropriate care, however, there might come a time that you need commercial indoor air quality repair, and we’re the team to call. If you notice your business or commercial space seems dustier, it’s too humid in the space, or there’s a funny smell coming from your vents, don’t hesitate to contact us.