Indoor Air Quality
Buy Filters & Equipment
Indoor Air Quality Services in West Palm Beach, FL
At Mechanical Air Conditioning, we believe your indoor comfort goes far beyond just the temperature in your home. We take a comprehensive approach to HVAC services in West Palm Beach, FL—meaning we look at the overall quality of your indoor air to ensure you are as comfortable and healthy in your home as possible.
The average home’s air quality is actually worse than that of outdoors—at least, without the right indoor air quality products in place and the right services. If you’re curious about how you can improve your indoor air, don’t hesitate to reach out to our service professionals! We’re family owned & operated over 40 years in Palm Beach County and we look forward to seeing how to best serve you.
Contact us today for comprehensive indoor air quality services in West Palm Beach, FL and the surrounding area!
Exceptional Indoor Air Quality System Installations and Services
Improving the quality of your indoor air may involve a number of different tactics. For instance, you may have pollutants and contaminants making their way into your living space via your ductwork, which needs eliminating. Or you may have a humidity problem. Most, if not all, homes in West Palm Beach, FL will benefit from a whole-house dehumidifier installation. This is certainly not the only air quality solution that can help improve the comfort and health of your household, though!
Whether you’re assessing your current homes air quality needs or are having a new home constructed, our team has the services and products you need:
- UV Lights: Also referred to as germicidal lights or a UV air purifier, UV lights tackle bacterial organisms such as mold and mildew within your ductwork. These microorganisms thrive in dark, damp environments, making your ductwork the perfect breeding ground.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: There are various contaminants that may be circulating through your indoor air, such as the standard dust and debris, but also pet dander, residue from cleaning products, cigarette smoke, and more. Contact our service techs to see what type of air filtration or purification system may be best for your home.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Whole-house humidifiers get a lot of use during our hot and muggy summers here in West Palm Beach, FL. To learn more about the humidity levels in your home and schedule the installation of a humidity balancing system, call our team!
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Today’s HVAC systems are extremely energy efficient, and this is thanks in part to the tight construction homes are built with today. Unfortunately, this doesn’t help with ventilation, and as a result your air may feel stale. Heat and energy recovery ventilators both work to eliminate this problem.
- Air Duct Sanitizing: Routine maintenance and changing out your air filter helps your HVAC system perform better but doesn’t do much for the dust and debris inside your air ducts. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of air duct sanitizing.
Does Your Indoor Air Quality System Need Repair or Replacement?
With proper air quality system maintenance, these systems will last for many years. Still though, even with the proper care, there may come a time where your air quality system needs repair, or replacement.
If you notice that your home seems to be dustier, despite a high efficiency air filtration system, or that perhaps your whole-house dehumidifier isn’t keeping your home comfortable anymore, it’s likely time to call our service technicians.