We’re ending the fall season and winter is up next. This is the time to ask yourself… are you ready for the upcoming winter temperatures? You want to be comfortable in your home and we want to help you along with this process. This is the perfect time to check in with your home’s indoor air quality services. Your indoor air quality has a lot more to do with your home’s heating than you might think.
When you’re looking for great indoor air quality care and you want a great HVAC company in Port St Lucie, FL, you can come to us for exactly what you need. Let’s assess your indoor air quality needs and the options that you have when you come to our professionals.
Are You Having Indoor Air Quality Issues?
Here are a few signs that you might be having indoor air quality issues in your home.
- High Dust Levels: Have you noticed that this fall has brought a lot of dust alongside the season? This isn’t something that you should settle for. A high level of dust in your home is a sign that your indoor air quality is suffering and might need an IAQ system to help.
- Coughing, Wheezing, Sneezing: If you don’t have a cold, there’s no reason that you should be coughing, wheezing, or sneezing at home. If this is only a problem that occurs at home, then the problem is likely your indoor air quality.
- Snoring: If you’re not normally someone who snores but you’ve started snoring recently, then your indoor air quality might be the culprit. We’ll help you find the perfect indoor air quality system that can solve this issue.
You’ve Got IAQ Options
We never want you to forget that you have indoor air quality options available. Here are a few that you might want to consider when you’re ready to approve your home.
- UV Lights: UV germicidal lights prevent bacteria, mold, and mildew from hurting your home’s ductwork.
- Air Filters and Air Purifiers: Air filters and air purifiers are what you need to maintain your home’s cleanliness. If you’re trying to choose between units, our professionals will help you choose what’s right for you.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: During winter, a humidifier is a unit that can help you feel warmer. Dehumidifiers can also help come spring and summer.
- HRV and ERV Systems: HRV and ERV systems are the units you need when you’re looking to have a warm home that also prioritizes fresh air. You can have the best of both worlds with one of these units. We’ll help you choose the best unit for your needs.
- Air Duct Sanitizing: Dirty ducts are bad news and they’re going to negatively affect the quality of your heating. This is because dirty ducts are also clogged ducts. When your ducts get dirty, we want to help you sanitize them and get your home’s air flowing properly.