We know you feel that chill in this air! It’s finally fall. We know that you might be in the spooky spirit already. You might have your vision focused in on your pumpkin decorating, your costume plans, and you might even have your eye on some cool candy too. We don’t want you to overlook your heater though.
If things were less than satisfactory with your heater and you’re thinking of getting a new heating system, then you might want to come to our team. We specialize in ductless mini split systems in West Palm Beach, FL. We’re going to make sure that you have the best new heating system for your heating needs. We understand Florida homeowners.
Should You Replace Your Heater?
Maybe you’re unsure if you should replace your home’s heater. We understand that there’s a grey area sometimes and you might not be able to decide. Here are the signs that you need to replace your home’s heater this winter:
- You’ve Had It for Longer than 10 Years: If you’ve had your home’s heater for more than 10 years then it’s time for you to upgrade no matter what the status of the unit is. Your heater can’t last for much longer than this. Forcing it to heat for year another winter means that you’re going to flirt with the heightened chance of a breakdown.
- Your Heating Bills Are Too High: Have your heating bills increased in price for no apparent reason? Are you having trouble pinpointing the difficulty that you’re having? You need to schedule an appointment with us. Your heating bills should always be reasonable but if they aren’t, it means that you’re struggling with inefficiency.
- You Can’t Stay Warm: If you feel like you have to fight with your heater to get the warmth you need, then it means that you need to schedule an appointment with us. Your home’s heater should always be able to keep you warm.
Why Go Ductless?
It’s fall here in Florida and you know that the weather is going to dip off soon. If you’re thinking back to last winter here and recalling some less than satisfactory moments, then it’s time for you to make those changes now. You need to make these adjustments in your home now rather than waiting until you need your heater the most. Ductless systems are great for these following reasons:
- They’re adaptable
- They help you customize your heating and cooling (you can get heating right where you need it)
- They’re long-lasting
- They energy-efficient (don’t waste another moment heating a space in your home that isn’t occupied or doesn’t need the extra help)
- They can cool too! (ductless systems are heat pumps. This means they can cool your home when summer rolls around too)
If you’re looking for the right ductless system, you can come to the professionals here. We’re going to help you find the perfect unit for your home’s specific needs.
Family Owned & Operated for over 40 Years in Palm Beach County, Your Trusted Source in AC Repair. Call today.